Hey there, lovely!
This page explains how you can and cannot use the free goods posted on WildflowersInAutumn.com (including printables posted under the old domain names, TemperanceRose.com and SweeterLittleHome.com). It covers:
- The difference between personal and commercial use.
- What to do if you’d like to share the printable(s).
- Charitable and not-for-profit use.
For the sake of brevity and clarity, the language is very direct, but please don’t mistake this for unfriendliness 🙂
Personal vs commercial use
All of the free printables & SVGs on this site come with a personal use licence. In practical terms, this means that they’re primarily for your own personal enjoyment and cannot be sold, used, or otherwise distributed for financial gain.
Examples of personal use:
- Using the free printable gift tags/cards on this site to give a gift to a loved one.
- Using a printable to decorate your home.
- Transforming one of the printables into something else for your own enjoyment (e.g. printing some wall art in a smaller size to make a bookmark).
Examples of commercial use:
- Selling the printables, in whole or in part, either as prints or digital downloads.
- Using the printables for business purposes (e.g. as a logo, on advertising materials, as part of work you do for a client).
- Using the printables to make something which you then sell.
Sharing the free goods
Please do not re-upload the original files elsewhere. If you’d like to share the printable, please do so by linking to the original post.
Sharing the original files with friends/family (e.g. via email) is totally fine.
In general, I’m happy for you to use the free printables on your blog provided that the following three conditions are met:
- The printable is not the main part of the project. For example, it’s fine if you use the free laundry symbols printable to decorate your laundry then post pictures of your laundry on your blog.
- You provide a link back to the original post.
- You do not redistribute the original printable file on your blog.
You are also more than welcome to use an image of the printable in a round up post/as part of your social media graphics, provided that you link back to the original post and do not distribute the file directly.
Please do not use the free goods on this website in sponsored posts/posts written in exchange for a product without contacting me first.
For non-profit and charitable uses:
If you’d like to use one of the free goods on this site for a charitable purpose, please send me an email describing what you’d like to do. In 99% of cases, I’m more than happy for you to use the free goods for a charitable cause.
Still not sure if your project counts as commercial or personal use?
Please send me an email describing your project. I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have.